Late October Release
October 25, 2022
- Users will be able to set “Date” and “Datetime” values as new cell types in spreadsheet worksheets.
- Users can now preview Worksheet Spreadsheets as PDFs.
- Admins now have the ability to use the automation engine to generate Reports and PrintDocs
- Admins can now choose to clear a field’s value using an Automation.
- Admins can now update Invoice line items based on criteria using an Automation.
- Date of Automation Event will be added as an option to the automation resolution
- Admins can now preview a spreadsheet with test data in the design tab of the spreadsheet worksheets to review how calculated cell values will resolve.
- Admins can now create an API Client that has read-only access to the API endpoints. API clients can only use GET requests when using the created API client key.
- Admins can now set standard permissions for Report/Labels/Internal Reports/PrintDoc Templates
- Admins can now set delete permissions for Logs
- Admins can now set standard permissions for Inventory Stock
- Admins can now set standard permissions for Comments
- Admins can now set standard permissions for worksheet configurations
- Admins can now set standard permissions for Equipment Records.
- Developers will now be able to retrieve a Key Value Store by name
- Required Multi-factor authentication for Customer Portal has been added
- We have added the ability to expose a public link to attachments that can be shared appropriately. (e.g. a final document needing to be communicated to a non-Qbench Customer or Contact)
Bug Fixes / QoL
- SNS notifications have been enhanced to include the Batch ID when a Batch Protocol Step Worksheet is updated
- Pagination for Test and Batch Usage on the Equipment Detail Page has been added
- “Email To” core field on the Sample Level has been enhanced to validate email entries for errors
- Jinjia is now supported in the “When” criteria field for Automations
- Number of Tests that can be added to a Batch from the Test Landing Page has been increased to 1000
- The “New Comment” Email Template has been fixed to include the correct subject line and email body
- Control data points in the Batch Detail Page has been fixed
- Fixed a console error for Batch Level Automation
- Fixed latency issue for Orders created by automation/API
- Fixed Inventory Stock issue to display as expected in the Batch Details Page
- Fixed Inventory Items to display the correct number of formulations as expected
- Fixed the Lock notification to appear in the Menu as expected
- Fixed a 500 error on /tests endpoint
- Fixed a Quickbooks Online Panel Line Item sync