Mid March Release
March 13, 2022
- Users are now able to create a Sample out of Inventory Stock. This is useful if you need to perform any Tests on the Inventory Stock
- Administrators are now able to link QBench to Quickbooks Online with a click of a button. See our documentation for more details
- Users are now able to render Worksheets in all Jinja2 templates (Reports, PrintDocs, etc.)
- Administrators are now able to make Lab ID a required field in the Customer Portal.
- Administrators are able to mark the additional Contacts Field in the Customer Portal as required.
- Equipment IDs have been added to the Test API response payload.
- Reports published via API can now optionally send out an email
- Can now filter Contacts by “email_address” attribute
Field and Data Types - Custom IDs
- Administrators are now able to customize date suffixes of Custom ID’s.
- Users are now able to import files in the Source List View and include Customers
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Users are now able to submit and track statuses of feature requests using a third-party application called Canny
- Users are now able to Filter by Sample’s Time of Collection in the Testing Landing Page.
- Document search Filter has been improved.
- Administrators that are assigned a lock are now able to dismiss lock notifications.
- Write permission for Assay Attachments have been fixed.
- Jinja rounding integers have been fixed.
- “Report Published” Email notifications have been fixed for recipients.
- Email History has been fixed to capture cc recipients when a report is published.
- SNS has been fixed to send out notifications when Batches are added to Test’s in the Test List Page.
- SNS has been fixed to send out notifications when Batches are added to Samples in the Sample Detail Page.
- Notification for already published Orders has been fixed.
- Test Field Sets have been fixed, so that it cannot be edited without first selecting a Test.
- Arrow navigation has been fixed for the Worksheet Table.
- Alt + Enter keyboard shortcut has been fixed to fill the correct Fields.
- Worksheet Menu has been fixed for Inventory Stocks.
- Report Signature Selection UI bug has been fixed.
- Alert for depleted Inventory Stock has been fixed, so that it will appear when all Inventory Stock is used.