Late December Release
December 28, 2021
- Users can now enter information for Correct and Preventative Action
- Click here to view our updated article about QMS Issues
- Admins are now able to mark the “Additional Contacts” Field as a required field.
- Developers can now use the API to optionally send an email when publishing reports
Samples Landing Page
- Users are now able to modify the view to see associated Batches to a Sample in the Sample Landing Page.
- Users are now able to modify the view to show/hide Customers on the Sample Landing Page.
- Users are now able to add assays to all Samples within an Order when using pagination on the Order Logging page
- Users are now able to add Subject Line to Quotation Email.
Bug Fixes / QoL
- The total count is now visible for applicable analytics graphs
- Calculation of Test Estimated Complete Dates have been fixed to account for holidays
- Worksheet “fill” shortcut has been fixed for Protocol Step Worksheets.
- The “Entered By” Field has been fixed to populate when an Order is created via API.