Late October Release Notes
October 25, 2021
- Users are now able to create an Epic data type
- Users can apply an Epic to a Project
- Users are now able to prevent further modification to a Project until a user has submitted an approval
- Users are now able to add Panels to Projects
- Users are now able to add Batches to Projects
- Users are now able to filter the Projects page by Epic
- Users are now able to fill out a Sample-Level “Email To” field
- Users have the ability to send out Sample report emails to just the recipients on the Sample’s “Email To” field
Fields and Data Types
- Rich Text Field has been added as a field type in the Field and Data Type Settings.
- Admins are now able to force users to add a reason when changing data for Orders/Samples/Test/Panel/Assay Records.
Rich Text Editor Templates
- Admins are now able to configure Rich Text Editor templates
- Users are now able to select a template when filling out data for a Rich Text Editor field e.g. Test Free Response, QMS Issue Root Cause, and the new Rich Text additional field type
- Users are now able to add Batch Level Filters to their Dashboards.
- Users are now able to filter by “Not Set” in the additional fields section for Order, Samples, Test, and Batch.
- Users are now able to filter by Sample ID in the Sample List Page of the Customer Portal.
- Admins are now able to enable/disable the creation of Customers with the same name.
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Grey Font Text throughout the UI has been changed to a darker style for better readability.
- Test Locking Rules will now apply immediately after marking Test statuses to complete
- Cancelled invoices are now hidden when applying payments to an invoice.
- Users can now view Panel History.
- Users are now able to select the “Day” on the Equipment Reservation Dashboard.
- Estimated Complete Date has been fixed so that it does not auto-calculate when a duration is not specified.
- Error has been fixed when sending the “Samples Received Email” for Order’s that do not contain a “Date Received” value
- Project Detail Page has been fixed so that Orders can be added.
- “Total Selected Count” on the Test List Page has been fixed.
- Fixed Order Requests not being able to submit
- Fix attachment history UI
- Fixed various bugs related to the Document’s acknowledgement report output