Early October Release Notes
October 03, 2021
- Users are now able to print Worksheets
- Users are now able to select Samples when generating Order level reports
- Users are now able to view report history
- Users are now able to view Worksheet history on a Batch
- “Day” View has been added to the Equipment Reservations Calendar on the Dashboard.
- Admins are now able to configure Assay fields to display on the Order Request page
- Customer Portal Users are now able to Filter by Sample ID on the Sample List Page.
- Developers are now able to query the API to retrieve Sample labels
- Developers are now able to see the “email_to” field in the Order response payload
- Users are now able to add attachments to the Documents Details Page.
- Users are now able to filter Documents by Team
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Users are now able to sort Assays by ID on the Assay list page
- The Professional Services hour tracking UI/UX has been improved
- Inventory Stock now display more information in the dropdown when applying a Resource Group to a Test/Batch
- Customer-specific Invoice fields are now updated when its Order has its Customer changed
- Order and Test Statuses for Global View have been fixed to display the Landing Pages.
- Global View Configuration has been fixed to query the correct IDs when updating the Filter Criteria.
- Various UI fixes and improvements!