Release v2.0.0 on October 22, 2019
- Users are now able to customize their own Email Templates.
- Users are now able to access the “date_generated” timestamp in Print Label Templates
- Users are now able to upload attachments and reference them within Print Label Templates
- In the Customer Portal, users are now able to see additional fields in the Sample Print Label pop up
- Users are now able to add an Inventory Stock to a Platemap
- Platemaps now including hotkeys for faster navigation
- Navigating Platemaps:
- [Delete]: Clear highlighted cell.
- [Alt + S]: Save Platemap.
- [Alt + T]: Switch data entry type.
- [Enter]: Bring up data entry for highlighted cell.
- [Arrow Keys]: Traverse Platemap (up/down/left/right)
- Cell Editing:
- [Enter]: Select highlighted option from dropdown.
- [Shift + Enter]: Enter selected data into platemap cell
- Navigating Platemaps:
- Batch Platemaps are now available through the API
- Assay information on Tests is now expanded upon in the response for GET requests
- Orders GET endpoint now has an option to expand on Samples
- Users are now able to Publish a report to the Customer Portal
- Users are now able to retrieve Inventory Item/Stock information
- Users are now able to make any field required and give them default values on creation
- New additional field type: Object Relation
- This field type allows a user to select another QBench object as a field value
- Currently, the only available option is User
- Jinja2 is now available for use in QWML (similar to report templates)
- Now able to make fields required by including the string “required” in the tag
- Example Usage: __(input, my_input_field, required)__
- Users are now able to filter Tests by “Current Priority” and also include any Tests that are not part of a priority group
- Users are now able to include Order Status when exporting tests to a spreadsheet
- If an Order only has one Invoice, the “Billing” tab on the Order Page will lead directly to that Invoice
- Users are now able to set a “Payment Term” value on the Customer. This value will auto-populate on any Invoice that is created for them.
Security / Stability:
- Now setting a timeout on report generation. If a report takes too long to generate, this could potentially stack up requests and hog up CPU usage, resulting in poorer performance until the report(s) are finished generating.
- Now limiting the number of history entries. We have had issues where a client using our API bugs out and results in too many history entries, slowing down their instance. Please contact email@example.com to discuss modifying this limit
- We are now enforcing our 300/1minute API call rate
- The API will return a 429 Response (Too Many Requests) if it exceeds the limit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss modifying this limit
QoL / Bug Fixes
- Samples are now able to be associated to a Batch in bulk from the Test List page
- Users are now able to filter Inventory Items by expiring Stock
- Fixed bug where admins were able to bypass permission restrictions when marking a QMS Document OBSOLETE
- On Location page, the Sample input is now correctly auto-focused when the modal pops up
- Fixed bug where “Total Hours Left” on the Professional Services page was showing too many decimal places
- Fixed bug where some data was missing when exporting Tests to spreadsheet
- Fixed bug where our custom Jinja2 Filter to download an attachment for report templates did not select the correct attachment version
- Fixed bug where values in history were not converting datetimes to local
- Fixed bug in the API where it was not properly converting the “last_updated” parameter for GET endpoints