Mid February Release
February 21, 2022
- Users are now able to edit Field Sets on the Sample List Page
- Users are now able to edit Field Sets on the Sample and Test tabs of the Batch Detail Page
- Users are now able to select a custom Email Template when configuring a Filter to send email notifications
- Administrators are now able to enable/disable the invoice date to be filled automatically when the invoice is auto-created.
- Developers are now able to include default attachments for API generated reports.
- Developers are now able to upload Attachments to an Equipment Record via API.
- Developers are now able to specify time zones when printing Labels via API.
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Filter dropdown in Global Locking Rules configuration now includes more details
- Administrators can now remove items from a Resource Group
- When publishing a report to the CP, the Order will automatically be published as well if it is not already published
- Inventory Stock tab in the Inventory Item detail page now includes a 'usage' indicator
- Jinjia Filter has been enhanced for more precise rounding.
- UI has been fixed to resize the columns in “Field Set View,” so that users can view all the necessary information.
- UI has been enhanced to automatically select defaulted signatures when generating reports.
- Various other UI/UX enhancements!