Early December Release
December 05, 2021
- Admins are now able to subscribe “QMS-Only” users
- Users are now able to override “Test Estimated Complete Date” with “Order Due Date.”
- Admins and Developers are now able to query a list of Inventory, Equipment, Log Types and Log Entries.
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Sample payload from the API now returns the number of days the Sample has been in its current location
- Naming label for Batch has been changed from “Name” to “Batch Name” to avoid confusion
- Users are now able to bulk remove Test and Samples from a Batch.
- Bug for formulation has been fixed to update existing formulation items.
- Filter for “Next Due Date” on equipment has been fixed to yield correct results.
- Filter for “Today” on Internal Reports has been fixed to yield correct results.
- “Sample Completed” Filter on the Test Landing Page has been fixed.
- Confident Cannabis sync bug has been fixed.
- Out of Service email for Equipments has been fixed for Global Divisions.
- “History” has been fixed to capture Equipment assignments to Issues
- Email prompt for “Receive Order and Publish to Portal” has been fixed to appear and send emails when clicked.
- Filter for Order “Due Dates” has been fixed to yield correct results.
- Customer Portal Search Bar for Samples has been fixed to query results.
- Fixed bug where the search preview returned results from Order Requests in the DRAFT status