Mid November Release
November 14, 2021
- Users are now able to Filter by Protocol and Protocol Step in the Batch List Page.
- Users are now able to link Protocol to an Assay.
- Specific users can be assigned to Protocol Steps.
- Users can now remove Protocols from a Batch.
- Users can now see the Protocol Timeline in the Batch Details Page and Batch Landing Page.
- Users can now see the current Protocol Step in the Batch List Page.
- Users are now able to see Protocol Worksheet History Data.
- Users are now able to set a priority on protocol steps.
- Users are now able to assign Equipment to QMS Issues.
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Users are now able to view Equipment ID’s in the title of the Equipment Details Page.
- API payloads for Batches now include Protocols.
- Verbiage has been changed from “Quantity” to “Number of Stock Received” when creating Inventory Stock.
- Helper Text has been added to the Order Logging Page.
- Bulk status updates for invoices have been fixed.
- Order History has been fixed, so that only one entry is recorded at a time.
- Filter for Parent Samples has been fixed to only display Parent Samples.
- Fields and Data Types have been fixed to display two visual indications, when a Field is marked as required and when “Reason Required When Updating” is enabled.
- Select values have been fixed, so that when a Batch Worksheet is printed, the values will appear.
- Deleted Protocols Steps have been fixed, so that it does not display to an assigned Protocol.