Mid September Release Notes
September 13, 2021
- Admins are now able to write a custom file parsing template.
- Users are now able to upload a file that is read by a custom file parsing template which will create Orders/Samples/Tests, update results, etc.
- Admins are now able to configure a column view that can be shared with other users
- Users are now able to clone a Quotation
- New role permission for “User Management” has been added
- Admins are now able to utilize Jinja2 in the email subject line of the “Payment Received Email” settings.
- Admins are now able to utilize Jinja2 in the email subject line of the “Invoice Email” settings
- Admins are now able to enable/disable Sample imports on the Customer Portal.
- Admins are now able to enable/disable Customers from submitting Orders without Samples.
- Users are now able to Filter by Order ID in the Sample List Page of the Customer Portal.
- Users are now able to filter by unbatched Samples on the Sample Landing Page.
- Users are now able to filter by unbatched Samples and Tests on the Test List Page.
- Users are now able to search for Customers by Additional Fields in the General Search Bar.
- Developers are now able to link Equipment to Tests and Batches via API.
Bug Fixes / QoL
- Global Filter has been updated to filter by the correct ID without needing to refresh the page.
- Order Due Date has been fixed to account for the different time zones.
- The “Additional Customer” dropdown for Order Requests in the Customer Portal now displays more information about the Customer
- Fixed email auto-suggestion issue when sending out emails
- Fixed payment floating point calculation error