Late July Release Notes
July 27, 2021
- Users are now able to click and view Reports for the Sample List View and Order List View of the Customer Portal.
- In the Order Request Page, ”Group By” Button has been added to Panels, so that they are collapsible to Customer Portal Users.
- Users are now able to schedule Equipment Reservations in back-to-back timeslots.
- Users are now able to associate worksheets to an Equipment Record
- When enabled, Users are now able to override “Estimated Complete Dates” on Tests with the “Order Due Date.”
Test List Page
- “Dropdown,” “Date,” and “Date & Time” field types have been added for Field Sets in the Test List Page
- LIMS and CP users are now able to set-up Multi Factor Authentication when logging into QBench and the Customer Portal
- Users will now receive a warning message specifying which Tests are locked when attempting to generate a Sample Report.
- Developers will now receive SNS notifications when a Panel has Assays added or removed
- Developers will now receive SNS notifications when Projects are created and modified.
- Assay History has been fixed to capture changes made in the “Teams” and “Document” Fields
- Exported Test data has been fixed to download spreadsheet correctly in the Test List Page
- Inventory Stock has been fixed so that it can be deleted
- Export function for Inventory Items has been fixed
- “Date Filters” for Batches in the Test List Page has been fixed to yield correct results
- “Sort By” section has been added back to the Order filter options
- Overridden reports in the Customer Portal have been fixed to display multiple Reports when enabled.