Mid June Release Notes
June 17, 2021
- Users are now able to filter by Assay Core Fields and Assay Additional Fields in the Test List Page.
- Users are now able to filter by Batch Core Fields and Batch Additional Fields in the Test List Page.
- Users are now able to Filter by Samples by Complete/Incomplete status
- Users are now able to view multiple Reports in separate tabs.
- Users are now able to paginate through Samples and Tests in the Order Logging Page.
- Admins are able to create Customer and Contacts directly in the Order Logging Page.
- When the Customer Portal is enabled, Users are now able to specify additional Emails that are outside of the Customer/Contact email list to send out Report emails
- Users are now able to view number of Samples complete/incomplete from the Order List page
- Users can now configure the view on the Order List Page to display the details of an Invoice.
- Users are now able to filter by dates in the Batch Filter options
- Users are now able to bulk unlock all Tests that are part of a Batch.
- Users are now able to clone Protocols in a Batch.
- Users are now able to filter by “Yesterday” as a predefined option for Core Date Fields, Date Fields, and Date and Time Fields
- Filter criteria “Sample Report Generated” and “Sample Report Published” have been added to the Filter Module in the Test List Page and Global Filters.
Fields and Data Types Settings
- Users can now create Additional Fields for Documents and Issues
- Admins can now configure Order and Sample ID’s to restart at the beginning of the year or at the beginning of each month.
QMS - Logs
- Users are now able to reference Log Entries into Batch and Test Worksheets.
- Admins can now configure a Public Report URL to be password protected
- UI has been improved to view equipment reservations in detail on the calendar.
- Admins are now able to require Users to include Attachments when creating an Equipment Record.
- Admins are now able to set a “Default Rush (Turnaround)” for Assay’s within a Panel.
- Customer contacts who use SAML Login will automatically have their profile data sync and update to QBench.
- Users are now able to search for Batches in the General Search Bar.
- Quick link for an Order’s Additional Contact relationship field has been added
- Order Date Approved have been fixed in the LIMS so that it does not get overwritten when an Order is received.
- Change History is only captured on the direct object that was modified.
- Sample Filter and Sample Global Filter have been fixed to display the correct results.
- Batch Date Created “Range” and “Pre-defined Range” have been fixed in the Test List Page to display the correct results.
- Samples Received Date has been fixed to capture the date correctly when an Order is received.
- Fix error when filtering by “Assay Document” in the Test List Page.
- Samples History has been fixed to display the correct Status when new tests are added to a completed Sample
- Pagination for Customer Portal Invoices has been fixed so that the correct landing page is displayed when clicked.
- Saved Orders have been fixed so that when a Customer is deleted, the User is still able to edit an Order.