Mid April Release
April 22, 2021
- Users now receive an in-app notification when they are associated with an Order/Sample/Test
- Users can choose what data types they want notifications from in the User Settings.
- Customer Portal users now receive an in-app notification when an Order has a new comment
- The general search function has been modified to 'Preview' data types as you are searching by the ID’s
- First, click on the magnifying glass and the search bar will appear as a dropdown.
- Next type in the ID that you are trying to find. As illustrated below, any type of data that matches with the input will appear as previewed.
- If you would like to see more results, click on the “View More Results” to view all results and all data types that match the search criteria.
- Users are now able to print Equipment Labels
- Users are now able to set Equipment Schedule Frequency for any amount of days, months, and years
- Users are now able to update the Worksheet Version of a Log Entry
- The “Notes” field on a Inventory Stock has been changed to a Text Area rather than a Text Field
- API: Sample GET now provides the Project ID in the payload
- API: A proper error response is now sent when attempting to create a Test with a deleted Sample ID
- Sample helper function for get_sorted_tests() has been fixed to return Tests based off of the Assay’s sort order
- Error has been fixed when attempting to generate a PrintDoc for a Sample that does not exist
- Dashboard error has been fixed for Labstats
- Contact Additional Object Relationship for Fields and Data Type has been fixed to show only information that is filled out
- UI Issues has been resolved for Samples and Subsamples in the Order Logging Page
- Batches has been fixed so that Tests can be added when the Batch Date Field is filled
- The Additional Text Box field for Invoices has been fixed so that it can save values correctly
- The Due Date banner for Orders has been fixed to only show when the Order is actually overdue