QBench v2.9.0 Release Notes
April 9, 2020
- Administrators are now able to create a Division and assign them to Users/Teams
- A Division is a set of fields to display throughout QBench. These sets of fields can be configured in the Field and Data Types settings page where Administrators can configure their sort order, default values, and required status.
- Administrators are now able to set Sample IDs to reset daily. This would be most useful when the Custom ID for Samples utilizes dates which includes the current Year, Month, and Day.
- Customer Portal users now have a button to submit their Order Requests on both the top AND bottom of the Order Request page
- Administrators are now able to configure Accessioning Types to display in the Customer Portal
QoL / Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with Customer Portal attachments not downloading when filename has a ‘#’ symbol
- Fixed issue where some fields were still editable on a locked Assay
- Minor UI and spelling/grammar tweaks